Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thank goodness for three-day weekends!

As a first-time mom I really have my work cut out for me.  I love planning for things, but as a first-time mom I realize that my planning needs a little bit more coordination.  (I have to give props to moms who have more than one kid and manage to get things done!)

This weekend I'm planning to:

- Take the baby with me to get the oil changed in my car.
- Finish crocheting the Minnie Mouse hat and diaper cover for my baby's Photoshoot. (Idea from RepeatCrafterMe.com - Mickey and Minnie Mouse hat - Mickey and Minnie mouse diaper cover). So far this is my progress:

Here is my baby girl modeling her Minnie Mouse hat

- Take my baby to her three-month photo shoot at Reel Photography Studio.
- Start working on a crochet pattern for a pair of sneakers requested by my husband's cousin in Florida (Let's see how that goes :-/ ... Lol!)
- Then what better way to end the weekend then by singing praises to the Lord at Sunday service.  A great culmination to a busy weekend.

I hope you enjoy your weekend. Stay safe and be blessed.

Psalm 143:5
I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all yourworks and consider what your hands have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment