Saturday, April 27, 2013

Oh Yes ... I Boldly Went There!

Last weekend I was able to do everything on my to do list.  I took my baby with me to get the oil changed in my car and she was such a delight (especially since the oil change only took 20 minutes).

I was able to finish crocheting Minnie Mouse hat and diaper cover.  I also created a tube top for my baby to wear during her photo shoot.  She did so well.   We received a few pics already from the photo shoot.  



I'll post a pic of the Minnie Mouse outfit when I get the final pics.

I'm developing a crochet pattern for the sneakers that my husband's cousin from Florida requested.  This is what I developed so far.


This was my first attempt at the sneakers.  I have a few tweaks to do before I finalize the pattern.

Right now, my husband and I are at a Star Trek Convention in NJ.  (Yeah, we are Trekkie's.) And (Wow) we just had our pictures taken with Gates McFadden, better know as Beverly Crusher on Star Trek: Next Generation.  


To be quite honest with you, I'm a bit of a newbie at this "Trekkie" thing.  My husband is the true Trekkie and he's made a fan out of me.  Hey, maybe my next freebie pattern will be something related to Star Trek.  Let's see!

Psalm 143:5
I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment