Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cupcake Binkie Clip

When I was writing the pattern for my cupcake design (If you haven't seen it yet you can check it out here -> Cupcake Pattern ), I ended up creating more cupcakes than I knew what to do with.  I created so many in hopes that I could perfect the pattern.

Well today I dressed my baby in a beautiful turquoise outfit, which happened to match the color of one of the cupcakes that I made.  Seeing that the Easter bunny Binkie clip that I created for her was in need of cleaning, I realized she needed another one. (By the way these Binkie clips help me to prevent losing or misplacing her pacifiers all the time like I used to.). So I took one of the extra cupcakes that I had laying around, stitched up a chain cord and attached it to her pacifier ... and this is the end result ...

I would love to see what kind of ideas you come up with for this cupcake pattern.  And I love hearing your feedback.  Don't forget to leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment