Friday, June 7, 2013

Crazy Weather ... Need a Slouchy Hat?

Wow, it's been quite some time since I last wrote. (Crazy!)

Much has transpired since. I took part in the 2nd annual Praise Explosion event and I had such a great experience. It was great just being able to participate with the youth at an event that reaches out to the community. By the looks of it, the event had an even greater turnout than last year.

This is me doing sound check.


I can't believe on Memorial Day weekend here in Jersey (NJ) we were getting cold weather brrrr!! I'm learning you can't really trust the weather forecast anymore.

With that in mind (although I know warm weather is upon us), I thought I'd share with you a pattern I found online to give you a head start on fall (although summer is not yet quite here ... Hmmmm ... Oh well. Enjoy!!!

Visit this link for the pattern -> Slouchy Hat

This is me wearing the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment